It’s what the Greello team calls our beach packages!
We would pack the following:
– Beach wagon
– Beach chairs
– Beach umbrella
– Beach toys
– A gift sunblock or tanning lotion
This is a basic beach package that we definitely think would be needed to have a great day
on the beach.
What else would you put in a package like this? Any ideas? Feel free to put together your
own package, you’re not limited to this list.
There are all these things for the beach laying around in your garage,
why not make good use of them?
Think about all those who come for a vacation to Florida and rent a place to stay, rent a car, then they could even rent a #floridaset from you!
We are offering a prize for a lucky winner who participates in listing their beach package for rent.
Please see details below:
How to participate:
Put together your own #floridaset, try to include as many items as you can and be sure they are in good condition
List it on https://greello.com under the #floridaset category
(located under: List your item > category)
Please be sure the availability to rent your #floridaset is accurate and requests to rent it are fulfilled
As soon as the first 100 #floridasets are listed, we are going to award $1000 to a lucky winner!
Share this #floridaset offer on social media, the sooner we get the 100 #floridaset listings, the sooner is your chance to win the $1000 grand prize
You can enter the sweepstake here:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
1. Eligibility: This sweepstake the “Floridaset sweepstake” is open to legal residents of Florida who sign up at https://greello.com/ and fill out the required information and finally list a beach package (Floridaset a.k.a: list of beach items) that can be rented out. All rental requests must be fulfilled. In other words if a client requests to rent the beach package, the host (owner) must accept the request and payment; and perform the actual rental from start (give items) to end (arrange to receive items back). This will be monitored by Greello. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstake is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Horimedia's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Floridaset sweepstake.
2. The sponsor is Horimedia (“Sponsor”), located at 4370 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231. Sponsor will conduct the sweepstake substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this sweepstake, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Floridaset sweepstake, the Entrant (“You”) represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Floridaset sweepstake.
4. Floridaset sweepstake Entry Period: This promotion begins on 8/23/2021 at 8:00 AM EST, each winning iteration lasts until 100 Floridaset listings are created and ends on 8/23/2022, or when Horimedia (“Sponsor”) stops or cancels it. To be eligible for the Floridaset sweepstake, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Floridaset sweepstake by signing up on Greello https://greello.com/ , registering a valid account, setting up Stripe Connect (to receive payment(s)) and listing beach items (Floridaset) for rent. Rental requests must be fulfilled. If a renter (client) requests to rent it, the host (owner) (“You”) has to accept the rental, provide it to the renter (client) (deliver it, if you offered such along with your rental) and finally arrange to receive it back. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all sweepstake requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Participants may only enter once! There are no bonus entries! Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Floridaset sweepstake at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Floridaset sweepstake (the “Winner”) will receive $1000. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. One Grand Prize shall be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a check worth $1000.
7. Odds: The probability of winning is 1/100 = 1%. The odds of winning are therefore 1 to 99.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the winner by email or phone within ten days following the winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Floridaset sweepstake) by the winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Floridaset sweepstake, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, likeness, image, statements about the Floridaset sweepstake, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. Entries (“item(s)”, “listings”) must be original, NO stolen, lost or counterfeit items. Text, photo, or video must NOT violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Only those entries (“item(s)”, “listings”) can be listed that the participant has an ownership of. Entries (“item(s)”, “listings”) that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others result in the disqualification of the participant and any claims that arise as a result of infringement (“You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any litigation, lawsuit, etc.)
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Floridaset sweepstake should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Floridaset sweepstake. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Floridaset sweepstake or https://floridaset.com/ or https://greello.com/ website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Floridaset sweepstake, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: listing fake, stolen, lost or counterfeit entries (“item(s)”, “listings”), multiple entries (“item(s)”, “listings”) from the same user; multiple entries (“item(s)”, “listings”) from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Floridaset sweepstake; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Floridaset sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Floridaset sweepstake constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Floridaset sweepstake and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS FLORIDASET SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Floridaset sweepstake, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Florida, having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Floridaset sweepstake). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 4370 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231. Requests must be postmarked no later than 8/23/2022, 8:00 PM, EST.
15. By entering the Floridaset sweepstake (“click me”), You, the Entrant, accept, and agree to all of the Official Rules.